Friday, March 11, 2011

New Obsession!!

So I have recently been obsessed with getting new music to my ipod. Finding a song that relates to me or maybe a part of a song, I have always loved music, but when a song comes on the radio and it reminds you of your loved one, then it's hard to keep listening. So now that I am over that, I enjoy finding songs that remind me of my hubby, and I can't wait for him to be home with us! So I am going to tell you my playlist that's in my ipod as my favorites, listen to a couple and see what you think!

Don't you wanna stay- Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson- "I don't want to just make love, I want to make love last"

I won't give up- Jana Kramer- "I will be by your side if ever you fall deep in the dead of the night"

Let me down easy- Billy Currington- "If I leave my heart with you tonight, can you promise me you will treat it right"

A little bit stronger- Sara Evans- "Turned on the radio, stupid song made me think of you, I listened to it for a minute, but then I changed it, I'm getting a little bit stronger"

Lovesong- Adele- "However far away I will always love you, however long I stay I will always love you, whatever words I say I will always love you"

Need you now- Lady Antebellum- "It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now, said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control, and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now"


I know I'm usually stuck on country, but I have expanded my music wings and gone out there with a few others, I hope you enjoy my favorite playlist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment