Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feels like forever!

It seems like forever ago that I blogged, I have been so busy and not enough time in the day to do everything! Life has been so exhausting, I feel like I can't keep up with it! As December has started and we are already a week into it, the holidays are coming up fast, and I'm not ready to spend them alone. I haven't gotten to hear from my hubby in a while, and I haven't heard his voice in two weeks, maybe if I hear his voice it will make life seem a little better, maybe it will feel like we aren't so far away from each other and that life is not so lonely! I am in desperate need of strength to get through this long haul of a deployment. Everything I have left of me is exhausted and in need of something! I can't stop thinking about all the men and women (especially my hubby) who is spending this holiday season overseas and serving our country, who don't get to spend it with their families and don't get to watch their children open their Christmas gifts! I am hoping that everyone can keep our military in their thoughts and prayers at this time of year as I am sure it must be the hardest for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment