Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who would have known?

So I started this blog to share my feelings, to let people know about me, my girls, my hubby...our lives, in a different sort of way, a military life, a family life, a normal life (to us)! Well a couple weeks ago my sweet neighbor let me in on finding out who is following your blog or where from, but how many views and what not it has gotten...so much to my suprise other than people from the U.S. that are reading this I also have people that are acually reading my blog everytime I post one from, Canada, France, Spain, UK, Thailand, Germany, Uganda, and Malaysia... I can't believe it! It is amazing to me that people all over the world "tune in" to see what is going on in our crazy life! I am praying that I have touched someone's heart with my story and maybe helped other people be open about their sadness, loneliness, dark times, and also happy times, as I have been! It is so weird to think that no matter how different our lives or cultures can be all over the world, we can still all have the same feelings and emotions at the same time, but it might not be alright for other people to express it and share it the way I have been able to! I hope that maybe someone else in this big ol world will read one of my blogs and see that even on the hardest day of my life, I was still able to come back and be ok and praise God for every minute of every day that He gives me breath to breathe, and the ability to take care of my girls (and email my husband), I hope that they can find the strength to praise God for even the littlest things. Although I know it takes time to realize it, it gets better with time!

No comments:

Post a Comment