Tuesday, November 2, 2010

20 Day Photo Challenge

I am going to try something a little different, I have a friend who is doing a 20 day photo challenge. I looked through them and I don't think I have all the pictures, but I will do the best that I can!

Day 1- A picture of yourself

Day 2- A picture you have taken of the beach

Day 3- A picture of your street

Day 4- A picture of where you went today

Day 5- A picture of your morning

Day 6- A picture that inspires you

Day 7- A picture from a recent vacation

Day 8- A picture of your commute

Day 9- A picture that showcases motion

Day 10- A picture that was taken at one time that you love

Day 11- One of the oldest pictures you have in your picture folder

Day 12- A black and white photo

Day 13- A picture from last summer

Day 14- A picture taken with your cell phone

Day 15- A picture that you edited

Day 16- A picture of you more than 10 years ago

Day 17- A picture of what you wore today

Day 18- A picture of you and a best friend

Day 19- A favorite picture of yours

Day 20- Any picture you want



I don't know how long this will take me, but I will try it out for a while!!



Day 1- A picture of me!!

This is me at my baby shower that Shari and Sharidon threw for me. I was 30 weeks pregnant with the girls! I guess being a mommy I don't take many pictures of myself so this is one of the only ones that I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment