Friday, January 14, 2011

Calling In!

Why is it that being a mom we can't just call in sick, we don't have any sick days built into our job? When we don't feel well we still have to change poopy diapers, give baths, be playmate, kiss booboo's, make our children three meals a day and two snacks, and have to cook whoever else wants food in the family, we still have to take them to Dr. appointments, and have them dressed and grocery shop. And of course the one day we aren't feeling well they want to wake up early and not nap. I wouldn't change being a mom for anything, but anyone who thinks being a mom is an easy job or is not a full time job, come take care of my kids for a couple days while you are not feeling well, I'm sure your mind will change!! I know it's not my girls fault that I don't feel well, but I would just like to call in sick today and not show up for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment