Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 14- A picture from your cell phone!

Since most of my pictures are taken from my cell phone, since I always have it on me it's the most convenient thing to use! I had a hard time choosing which photo to pick, and since lately my girls won't sit next to each other long enough to get a picture together, I had to choose two!

My sweet Ava opening a book from her grandma!!
Christmas 2010










My sweet Jaelyn playing with her car from grandma! This is the only toy they played with for a week, then they discovered all the other ones!
Christmas 2010
I loved seeing the joy in their sweet little faces over a new toy or a new book, I wish we could all be children again and have something so small bring such sweet smiles to everyones faces. Christmas was suprisingly a good day, I got to spend it with my sweet peas and I got a phone call from my hubby, the only thing more I could have asked for was him being there...maybe next year!!









No comments:

Post a Comment