Saturday, October 30, 2010

Complaints Anyone!

So yesterday as I was just sitting on the couch, no TV, just sitting and thinking, I was thinking about life in general and about how much I complain. I can complain about anything, literally! I was wondering why do I complain or any of us for that matter, what is so bad in our lives that we have to complain? God has given me breath to breathe everyday, has given me the strength I didn't know I had to make it this far and to take care of my sweet girls! I find myself getting really angry when I have just mopped or vacuumed and the girls throw their food on the floor it makes me so mad, but they most certainly don't know I just cleaned the floors so they can lay on them and lick them (disgusting)! I was thinking about how much I have complained about my husband being gone when in reality what does it help to complain? It won't bring him back any faster or make him any safer for me to worry and complain that I am a lonely wife. I know that I can't help the worry, I have tried to make peace with the situation and ask the Lord for peace in my heart and mind, but the worry will always be in the back of my mind...but for the complaining I can help that and nobody likes to hear someone who complains all the time! So from today I will try my hardest not to find something stupid and insignificant to complain about and make such a big deal about it. I think most people can relate to this and can probably say they have been there or are there and when you think about it maybe you too will feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment