Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Well we have made it to our first holiday not being together. Although it is not really a holiday we celebrate, it is still the first holiday! Last year it was fun for us to hand out candy together, even though we only got 5 or 6 trick or treaters, and to dress our girls up as a frog and a pumpkin. And two years ago, was the night before our wedding and our whole wedding party went out to dinner and to a haunted house, we all had a blast together! Something about spending a holiday alone (no matter what holiday) seems depressing and lonely no matter who you have around you. I know that no one can replace my husband, but since I have such wonderful friends we are all getting together to take our girls out trick or treating! I am so excited to dress my sweet peas up as a cow and a ladybug. With the help of all my friends, it has made time go by quickly, the days seem long, but once they are over it seems like it has flown by. I know this is a short one, but I don't have much on the topic of halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment